Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MIAMI- South Beach Photography

Beach front property would be nice would't it? Sand between your toes, cool ocean breezes, the coconut smell of sunscreen. I love the beach for many reasons but one most likely is because the closest beach is 700 miles away. Sometimes it is years in between trips other times I make it once a year. 

On a recent quick trip to Miami I had to make time to see a beach. South Beach of course. As a first timer to Miami I was amazed with the color of the water. The light blue/green color is so different from the beaches of California that I am used to. I also could not get over the sun setting over the city rather than over the ocean for an amazing sunset. Still can't wrap my head around it. After decades of watching it set over the ocean I kept thinking it was morning as the sun was setting because it was on the wrong horizon. 

A few shots of the trail walking to the beach, the gorgeous water, palms, and life guard stations. An overcast day made for some interesting shots.


















No comments:

Post a Comment