Friday, December 13, 2013

Classic Car Collection

Seems car restoration television shows are all the rage at the moment. Find old classic cars, fix them up, sell them and turn a profit. While I am sure all of that takes quite a bit of work there is something about old cars staying in their "old" condition. Vintage some would call it. I took a few shots of one mans collection. Sadly, many of the cars have been damaged by photographers who were quite careless with the posing of their clients. So if you are a photographer or a client getting your pictures done please show  respect for things when you are on a shoot. 

I really enjoyed getting some of the details and looking for unique angles to keep the houses out of my backgrounds. I was able to get a few good shots. Hope you enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment