Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brigham City Utah Temple

My mom went to elementary school in Brigham City and remembers swinging on swings on the very spot that this gorgeous building now sits upon. I don't recall if she said the land used to be a park or an elementary school. I want to say a school. Either way. This temple was built almost 2 years ago and had an open house to the public. It was a hot August day when I was able to walk the grounds and then take a tour of the interior. SO MANY STAIRS. I need to get back in shape. :) ha ha. Definitely a beautiful building on the inside and out. Hope you enjoy a few of my favorite shots from the trip.





















This is the tabernacle that is directly across the street from the temple. I was not able to go inside this one but I love the outside architecture of it. Such an interesting building.





No comments:

Post a Comment