Monday, December 31, 2012

More Pictures Please

Life is busy. Everyone seems to get more busy as the days go on. My goal when I had a little one this year was to take as many pictures of him as possible because everyone told me they grow up too fast. And it is true they do. And because life is so busy I've let time run away from me and have not made as much time as I would like for taking unique pictures and finding things in everyday life that are picture worthy for one reason or another. So the goal for the year is to make sure I take more pictures of everyday life. 



I'm aware that Christmas is over but my husband and I have made a deal that Christmas can stay up until New Years Day. Which is tomorrow. So on our tree's last night out for the Christmas Season.... I had to take a picture. I hate to see Holidays end. It bums me out. Always next year though I suppose! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot of the tree and good luck on the project. I am starting a 365 Project as well and looking around for others to follow and encourage along the way. I would love if you would stop by and check mine out at http://mattucker365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete